Proceedings of the Geologic and Hydrologic Hazards Training Program, March 5-30, 1984, Denver, Colorado
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey, Publisher: [Books and Open-File Reports Section, distributor] in [Denver, Colo.?]
Written in English
- Natural disasters -- Congresses.,
- Hazardous geographic environments -- Congresses.,
- Geophysical prediction -- Congresses.,
- Hydrological forecasting -- Congresses.
Includes bibliographical references.
|Statement||sponsored by Agency for International Development, Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance, and U.S. Geological Survey ; program coordinator, Mary Ellen Williams ; compiled by Carla Kitzmiller.|
|Series||Open-file report -- 84-760., Open-file report (Geological Survey (U.S.)) -- 84-760.|
|Contributions||Williams, M. E. 1939-, Kitzmiller, Carla., United States. Agency for International Development. Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance., Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||13|
- Decline of ohia (Metrosideros polymorpha) in Hawaii
- PUBLICATION OF THE WESTERN EARTH SURFACE PROCESSES TEAM 1999 STONE, PAUL, POWELL II, CHARLES L
- Practice using MS-DOS 6.2
- Silly verse for kids and animals
- Sparkling Cyanide
- Report of the Commission of Inquiry into City Status Kadoma Municipal Council.
- electrochemistry of solutions
- application of the Brüel and Kjaer measuring systems to architectural acoustics.
- Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk
- Nonprescription drugs
- The bedside manner
- Interpreting Mozarts piano sonatas
- Running a happy family
- The earth between them
- A night to remember
- The scarlet letter
- The role of the Extraterritorial Income Exclusion Act in the international competitiveness of U.S. companies
- Nutrition as it relates to environmental medicine
- List of publications and reports 1879-1972.
- SBA investigation report